Welcome to Camp Carlos for an unforgettable holiday.
Camp Carlos is on the eastern side of the Maputo Bay, 300 meters south of Inhaca Island.
Santa Maria proudly remains one of the last non-commercial holiday destinations in Mozambique.
This tranquil setting is the perfect place to relax, safely away from the hustle and bustle of the busier tourist hot spots. Camp Carlos boasts the best location on the Inhaca Peninsula, with crystal clear tropical water and spectacular white sandy beaches.
Camp Carlos is the perfect playground for the whole family.
The crystal clear Indian Ocean is just a few steps from your front door.
This secluded paradise has endless un-spoilt beaches where you can stroll for hours.
Why is Camp Carlos so special?
- Camp Carlos accommodation is exclusively yours.
- You are literately ON the beach.
- You have the beach all to yourself.
- You do not have to carry your cooler box or an umbrella down to the beach.
- You can snorkel on your doorstep.
- You can fish from your doorstep.
- Your fishing is not influenced by the tide.
- You don't have the hassles of a daily surf launch, as your boat stays in the water on a mooring.
- Your boat never lies out of the water & you can launch at any time.
- You do not burn liters and liters of fuel to go fishing.
- You have fantastic staff to wash and clean your boat daily.
- Your boat’s fuel is filled daily for you.
- Your fish are filleted and packed the way that you like it.
- Your air conditioned accommodation is serviced daily.